Followers

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

13 February 2012

Sunshine in my life







you're my sunshine ! always make me smile..never make me feel alone !
I'll love you as long as I breath !!Yeahhh,I'll ! you always make me strong when I'm feeling down ! Thanks for God coz giving me sunshine like you ! I'll keep our moments deeply in myheart ! I'll love you for a thousand years..maybe it sounds like weird,but I'll prove it ! I don't want a perfect boyfriend..I just want someone to act silly with,someone who treats me well and loves being with me more than anything..and that person is YOU  ^___^ 

I don't want this moment to ever end where everything's nothing without you..I had wait here forever just to see you smile,Cause it's true..I am nothing without you..Through it all, I've made my mistakes.I stumble and fall, but I'm really mean these words. "I LOVE U" ^______^











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...