
Kalau satu hari nanti kau jumpa pengganti aku,aku bunuh kau ! sebab aku taknak orang ambik kau dari aku ! ^____^
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
Anyone can catch my eye, but it only takes someone special to catch my heart..and that person is only YOU♥
One of the Happiest thing on the earth is, when you know that you're in LOVE with someone who are more in LOVE with you ! ♥
I don't care who're you before !
but,I'm really care who're you now !
and you know why ??
Bcoz, now you're mine !! ^_____^
*I don't want to know your last memories...bcoz it makes me hurt slowlyyy !*
I'm not expert in the relationship..I don't know how to handle every fight we're going to have..and I'll never be a perfect person to you..we're both still young and we still have alot more things to learn..but, I'm really willing to take the chances, to risk it all and learn everything there's..so that, I can keep us together.. I won't give up on you..I PROMISE ! ^_________^
and you know why ??
Bcoz, now you're mine !! ^_____^
*I don't want to know your last memories...bcoz it makes me hurt slowlyyy !*
I'm not expert in the relationship..I don't know how to handle every fight we're going to have..and I'll never be a perfect person to you..we're both still young and we still have alot more things to learn..but, I'm really willing to take the chances, to risk it all and learn everything there's..so that, I can keep us together.. I won't give up on you..I PROMISE ! ^_________^
![]() |
| I am I, and you are yours ! |
P/s: haters only hate the people that they can't have or the people that they can't be !
I do my thing and you do yours ! I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations..and you're not here to live up to mine. You are you ! And I am I ! and if be a chance we can meet each other, it's beautiful ! ^_________________^



No comments:
Post a Comment